As your payroll provider, we’ve been closely monitoring the dynamic situation of COVID-19, along with the rest of the world.
First and foremost, the health and well-being of our employees and customers remains our highest priority, and we will continue to act appropriately despite the disruption and uncertainty COVID-19 brings to our daily lives. As part of the Lubbock community, we are learning and adapting as new local information is made available.
Our focus remains on two key priorities: Caring for the health and well-being of our employees and delivering excellent service to you and your employees.
Although the situation is uncertain, our office systems are designed to be fluid and flexible. As the country and West Texas began experiencing heightened concerns, we quickly made plans to ensure we can continue to provide payroll services to you and your employees. We’ve already taken a series of precautionary steps in response to this emerging public health impact:
- We are taking guidance from the CDC and local health authorities, we have increased cleaning and sanitizing for all company-operated facilities and equipment to help prevent the spread of all germs.
- If we are forced to work from home, we are ready. Our systems are cloud based and we can securely process all of your payroll outside of our office.
- Eight months ago we put in place measures to utilize Microsoft Teams as the foundation of our technological infrastructure. This means all of our employees will be able to work together via video conference, audio conference and share computer screens if necessary. We will be able to join all of our home offices into a virtual office for communicating and supporting one another and our customers.
- For those of you that receive direct deposits, electronic delivery of reports, and email communication, you will not experience any disruption in service. You will continue to remit your payroll and approve payroll pre-process reports as usual. You won’t see any disruption in our service.
- For those of you who rely on paper checks and reports, we will continue producing these for you. We will have a lockbox for you to receive your checks if you pick them up in our office or we will continue to deliver them to you as required. We will provide more instructions regarding these particulars if warranted.
- We are also in regular communication with our business partners, including our vendors, to make sure they are able to support our needs.
- Finally, you will communicate with us as you normally do. We may not be in our physical office building, but will be working together in our virtual office. Everything else will remain unchanged.
Above all, know that we will continue to do what is right for you, our customer.
We are optimistic this will be a temporary situation. We are guided by our commitment to one another and to the people we serve, we will continue to communicate with transparency to ensure the health and well-being of our employees and customers.